When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

model-a

Finally riding a big boys bike
Yard sale find

attachment.php

Here are the numbers off this old blue bike I found anyone will these tell how old it is not very I wouldn't think so. Thanks

attachment.php

That should look good. I'm thinking of matching the next project bike to one of my cars as well, I kind of like the idea of a companion, like a horse stable's goat, I guess.

I would like to know If there is a chart to go by that helps ID bikes I can get the numbers but have no clue what they mean thanks.

model-a,chris

Hard to say what kind of bike that is. Forks put it in the 80s but they could of been swapped. Serial numbers arent always a precise way of identifying it. I would guess maybe a Columbia or Huffy? Matching the Model A would be cool or a dayglo 80s color? Either way, looks like your having fun and thats what its all about! I dig Old Model A's! Is that a Victoria? 30 or 31?

Back