When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New bike

-

model-a

Finally riding a big boys bike
Yard sale find

attachment.php

Here are the numbers off this old blue bike I found anyone will these tell how old it is not very I wouldn't think so. Thanks

attachment.php

That should look good. I'm thinking of matching the next project bike to one of my cars as well, I kind of like the idea of a companion, like a horse stable's goat, I guess.

I would like to know If there is a chart to go by that helps ID bikes I can get the numbers but have no clue what they mean thanks.

model-a,chris

Hard to say what kind of bike that is. Forks put it in the 80s but they could of been swapped. Serial numbers arent always a precise way of identifying it. I would guess maybe a Columbia or Huffy? Matching the Model A would be cool or a dayglo 80s color? Either way, looks like your having fun and thats what its all about! I dig Old Model A's! Is that a Victoria? 30 or 31?

Back