When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Help wanted" in Southern Rhode Island on CT line

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
This ad was pre-approved by CABE "management" ;)

Im looking for a "bike" person to help do physical labor cleaning out my garage..

Nothing to seriously heavy,may include lifting a balloon tire bike up or two.
Pulling out bikes/parts and boxes/packing material etc..sorting parts breaking down boxes..organizing hardware,etc.

Ill gladly pay good old American cash on per hour basis or could give them parts in payment if they want,but Ill gladly pay good old American cash...

Reason for the help needed?;
Ive had multiple "snowballing" health issues that seem to be quickly getting worse; MS,arthritis,blown discs,etc..
So..Im looking on here and the CABE to find someone reliable who could use some $ to help..ANY type of bicycle person on the CABE(balloon,muscle bike,road bike,etc)who could use some extra cash and has a clue about bicycle parts;).
If interested,or know someone in my area who could do it,they can PM or email me at [email protected] and I can send you my cell number..
Thank you, Jeff in Ashaway,RI zip 02804

Jeff man, If I was by you, you could count on me for free (not the group) hope yer "all right now" or at least hang'n in there...

WOW!You guys are awesome!! Im honestly overwhelmed the offers to help! Man..I really dont know what to say..

Ill have to PM and call you guys,but I couldnt just let you guys drive there must be something I could do...I know you guys are good guys and just want to help but Id have to at LEAST buy you lunch and let you pick through all my junk,er..I mean parts:rolleyes:

Im trying to get this done before the snow flies..Yes I said the "S" word... so my 17 year old can park her car on one side of the garage..(Another CRAZY idea...a car in a garage instead of bicycles..:eek:)
My "goal" is to pull most everything out of the garage and reconfigure it and clean up..
Ive got a small mountain of boxes on the right side of the garage wall(The side to park on)to get rid of the cardboard(break it down/recycle it) and organize,get rid of a leaning pile of lumber(Im done with projects..lol) go through a pile O wheels;clip out/despoke rims/hubs...
Ok,by now Im sure you're ready to run,but if youre still really interested in helping,Ill take the help! Ill PM you guys tomorrow..My son wants my attention as hes tired and ready to be put to bed..

Thank you so much again guys!I really dont know what to say..I really thought Id get posts like"Walk it off!" HA!! Thank you again guys! Jeff

Back