When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction clipper speedos

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
the one on my wifes Columbia repop seems to work fine.26 miles and never a problem.

My opinion the head is good but the cable and wheel drive they are no good, why? The gear is plastic no fabric and the wheel plate drive the gears holes are smaller than the original SW prewar, and made bad noises, I have one in my 1954 goodyear but with the original SW cable and works perfectly,,, just my thoughts
20140921_142233.jpg

great question, I've pondered the same myself, note that the bezel is quite different from the original ones, if that matters to you. You should also check the size of the face.

I have one on my Four Gill and after a few miles it seemed to work in fine. 33 miles so far and doing ok. V/r Shawn

The biggest problem I see with them is that they are new...and they look new...and I thought we liked old around these parts.
Chris

Back