When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta horn light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_20150317_1324105601_zpsua1kzfcf-1.jpg

maybe the rarest of the rare when it comes to horn lights. a couple of years ago I toyed with the idea of setting up a service to convert standard Delta head lights to this configuration. (I have several small diameter horns on hand) the bottom line is that it takes so many units to compensate for tooling up. a standard shell can be "punched" w/ water laser &, I was told, the fins are not hard to make. it's the jig that holds the shell in position that get's dicey. maybe someone needs to get John interested in Wingbars ? ;)
the last "...few parts..." are what make all the difference.

maybe the rarest of the rare when it comes to horn lights. a couple of years ago I toyed with the idea of setting up a service to convert standard Delta head lights to this configuration. (I have several small diameter horns on hand) the bottom line is that it takes so many units to compensate for tooling up. a standard shell can be "punched" w/ water laser &, I was told, the fins are not hard to make. it's the jig that holds the shell in position that get's dicey. maybe someone needs to get John interested in Wingbars ? ;)
the last "...few parts..." are what make all the difference.

I've seen these deltas milled out, recast fins, I have!

Back