When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

aasmitty757

Two Tired
After several years of contemplating if I wanted to even wipe the dust off, I eventually decided to clean my Aerocycle . This bike has been out of circulation for about 30 years or more. I've added my own accessories but for the most part it's original.
6f22aaf4c70f9da1bb103fee7c5a1747-1.jpg
9dcb0a7081ece88efad0ab245f91c9d3-1.jpg
6062c291381f2e831e940598aab7396f-1.jpg
1fa56ddfe585dbd1df3a2cbbcc7750b3-1.jpg

Beautiful bike! Do you think the "LaSalle" decal is original? Also I gots to have me one of those front bumpers! This is the one item I wish John would reproduce and a neighbor of his has a couple of them. V/r Shawn

Can you provide a close-up of the decal? Also does yours have a "Pat'd Pending" decal on the down tube? V/r Shawn

Beautiful!

Beautiful Aerocycle!! That aerodynamic dream machine needs a Shur-Spin. A flange type like this to match the airplane transfer on the tank.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 619
The ONLY Schwinn on my want list. Beautiful bike from top to bottom. Nothing beats original paint. You get the assurance knowing its the real deal.

Back