When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Run,Don't walk for this piece of---------------history

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Quote:
Anyone who knows about Schwinns knows what this bike in particular can run for once it's fully restored($1000+). I am asking $350 but will consider any reasonable offer. See pictures attached!!

The lesson I get is that there is another moron in the Bay area that is full of it and is asking way too much for a piece of crap. V/r Shawn

I guess I just don't get all the negative crap. Not what I get from this description of what this place is for.

Forum: Stuff on eBay and Craigs List
Post links to cool vintage or antique bicycles stuff that you saw on eBay or Craigs List, or share your own listing here.

Not sure what the market calls for in California, but I bought a distressed but mostly complete 1956 blue Corvette for $165. Was my first older bike project and after a complete clean, lube, new Westwind repops, new cables and covers, new brake pads, relaced wheels,fenders rolled and polished, correct grips, and a close but no cigar crash bar seat, and correct pumpkin head light, I would be lucky to see $700 out of it, thats about what i have in it. So him saying a $1000 for a bike restored, you would have to put $1200 to $ 1400 in to make a $650 profit. Welcome to bike collecting!! Just my opinion, Joe.

Back