When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Wood Rear Wheel-Columbia Shaftdrive

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jerry

On Training Wheels
Need a rear wheel for a columbia shaftdrive bicycle must have complete hub with all the internal parts. Would accept just the complete hub with parts if full wheel can't be found. phone: 810-346-2331. [email protected]
Thanks

Need a rear wheel for a columbia shaftdrive bicycle must have complete hub with all the internal parts. Would accept just the complete hub with parts if full wheel can't be found. phone: 810-346-2331. [email protected]
Thanks

Not all Columbia shaft drive hubs are interchangeable..... You should try to figure out what model you have. Gearing changed form year to year, and model to model.

Jerry,

If you know the model I can figure our what is the proper hub for your bike. If you don't know the model I should also be able to figure out what your have by pictures. Send me a PM or an e-mail at [email protected]

Ross

Back