When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emblem Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Seems like Emblems have been a hot topic on here lately so I thought I'd excavate mine from the pile and give it the attention it deserves. I caught this bike as it fell through the cracks in the Copake auction a few years ago and all I've done is add the correct size wheels and tires and the grips. I've never seen another like it and I just love all the attention to detail on this bike from the delicate gold pinstripes to the truss rods that actually adds strength to the fork and the crisp 3-D head badge.

Here's some pics I took as my light was fading. Enjoy.

20150829_192711_zpsex7haklb-1.jpg

20150829_192623_zpsclwwt5i2-1.jpg

20150829_192531_zpsppju0xfn-1.jpg

20150829_192330_zpsfichpxdq-1.jpg

20150829_192425_zpslzdzlppk-1.jpg

20150829_192359_zpsiebfy9xl-1.jpg

20150829_192229_zpssu3klzkx-1.jpg

20150829_192003_zpspcsdqlny-1.jpg

20150829_192138_zps8qjyuipk-1.jpg

Last edited:
That is a Beauty..It has a truss rod setup that ive not seen before, certainly different than mine. Emblem really liked that color as all 3 of mine are that.You also have the head badge that has been eluding me forever. Maybe that color is called Maroon now that ive thought about it.Nice bike ..Tom

That is a Beauty..It has a truss rod setup that ive not seen before, certainly different than mine. Emblem really liked that color as all 3 of mine are that.You also have the head badge that has been eluding me forever. Maybe that color is called Maroon now that ive thought about it.Nice bike ..Tom

Did you ask Catfish if he has any head badges like that he wants to sell? He probably has a drawer full of them.

Last edited:
Except that the frame ,bars , chain ring , truss rods and maybe the pedals are different , other than that its a twin maybe...oh and the seats are different too...

Last edited:
That's nice, Chris - great patina and I've always loved the Emblem chain ring - very unique.

Back