When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frejus Tour de France Original Condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Underground Bicycle Shop

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Suspended
Yeah, I thought it looked Nice, I own 4 soooo She's going to the Brooklyn Bike Swap Sept 19th. She and the others will be for sale as well. Tell me what you think
IMG_1104.jpg
IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg
IMG_1108.jpg
IMG_1109.jpg
IMG_1110.jpg
IMG_1111.jpg

Nice sample of a 1961/962 mid-range model from a highly respected Italian margue.. It should generate a lot of interest due to the rare Simplex Juy 61 rear derailleur and aluminum bodied Simplex LJ23 front derailleur. Simplex skewers too, though I can't tell if the hubs are Simplex. Love the spearpoint fenders. However, the brake pad retainers seem out of place for the era, with the drilled lightening indents. The frame patina is acceptable but it's too bad that the spokes are so heavily corroded. The pennant is a nice bonus. Moinor point, but you should level out that saddle before you take it to the show.

Back