When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electric Elgin

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike j

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Put this together as a cruiser for my wife. Two quick points; first, I know almost nothing is correct & I don't care. Secondly, during the R & D ' i.e. getting it ready for her, this was the most fun that I can remember ever having on a girl's bike. Used the Hilltopper 250 watt front hub motor & the 20 mile lithium ion battery (roughly half the cost). On level ground & gradual hills, this kit has a lot of zip. Probably one of the best values out there, it is a pretty simple operation. Total weight of about 10 lbs. Motor: 6, battery 4. Not a lot of noticeable weight when riding, motor off. Don't know if I'd go with much more power relying on a coaster brake. Have to work on hiding the wires a little better, one is just a little too short for the girls frame. That chainring has to go also. I think that I'll buy another one, for me w/ maybe the smaller 12 mile lithium & hide it in a tank. Bottom line, these are fun.

Attachments

• DSC00069.jpg
    DSC00069.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 232
Back