When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some people.

-

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Here's a guy responding to my Craiglist ad, it's worth a good laugh. ;)

Thanks for the prompt response to my mail. I will be *buying this from you, so please kindly withdraw the advert from C.LIST. I will be overnighting the payment asap but i will be paying with a Certified Check from my Bank and it will *deliver to you via United Parcel Service (UPS), so *I'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check... And am offering additional $50 with the original price to have this asap.

Full Name:

Address: Not P.O.BOX

City:

State:

Postal Code:

Total amount for the item

Phone Number: That i can send text

Item Name

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your check clear, due to my work frame and my Kids, *I will not be able to come with the cash and pick it up so my secretary will mail the check and have someone pick up the item after the check clear., * Reference to your CL post *am completely satisfied with it *and the *payment will *be deliver within 24hours.. God Bless

View attachment 235157

Great Frank! Glad you got my email! Please include your financial institution and pin code for a smoother transaction. Look forward to ownership of this fine vessel.

Those emails are so funny!

me noo undirstande? sonnds leggitt too mi..:p

SCAM ALERT, been there~~~~~~~~~~Man, there's sure a lot of Crazies out there!

Back