When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Heaven Swap Meet Pictures 1 of 3

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just got home from 2 days at Craig Morrow's Bicycle Heaven Museum / swap meet. I had a blast! Craig and his family could not be more hospitable. He doesn't charge a set-up fee, and lets you have all the space you need. His wife is a real peach. She works tirelessly from morning to night cooking delicious food, served with a smile.
I actually sold two ballooners, one man's and one woman's to people who wanted a cool old bike to ride the river trail. They both rode, then came back to the show to tell me how much fun they had on their new, old bikes!
The trail runs right past Craig's museum, so all day bicyclists are stopping at the show and checking out our wares. You also have a crowd that came to Pittsburgh to tour Craig's museum, and they are thrilled to check out the swap.
I sold a number of bikes, and parts, but also bought some real cool bicycles and miscellaneous to add to my collection I'll post my goodies, along with some pictures taken at the meet.
Two days of perfect weather, and a really fun show with good friends and lots of action. Thanks, Howard.

My new goodies:
100_4560.jpg
100_4562.jpg
100_4563.jpg

I really wanted this light
100_4564.jpg
100_4566.jpg
100_4567.jpg

Pictures from the show:
100_4540.jpg
100_4539.jpg
100_4538.jpg
100_4541.jpg

Hey Howard. The girls bike with the funky headlight, I found that bike is a shed about 3 years ago. Im Glade it's still complete.

Thanks for taking the time to post pictures in all three threads, Howard! Enjoyed looking at them.

Yes, thanks for the effort in posting the pics.
Looks like a swap I'll try to make down the road from Virginia...a one day format, free and hassle free set up...what a concept!
Chris

I've bought quite a few bits from Bicycle Heaven over the years. It's great to see the place. Craig Morrow has been a fantastic asset to the hobby and I really appreciate all his help.
Thanks, for posting these pictures Howard. It looks like a fun day was had by all.

Back