When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

where do you keep your parts bikes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
You know, your own personal "junk yard" of sorts...or do you have the blessing of unlimited indoor storage for loose bits on shelves and you don't keep complete parts bikes laying around? I keep about 4-6 parts bikes on hand and sometimes they sit for ages until they're stripped of anything useful. That's not counting all the junkers I part out or fix for profit that sit until I get to them. I don't have enough room to keep all those parts indoors, so it's better if I just leave them parked in an obscure part of the backyard between the fence and the garage.

The only people who know they're there is me and the neighbors on that side of the house. They actually find the rusty heaps artistic and cool.

I have a pile in the backyard. There's some good stuff in there. But to the untrained eye, it looks like junk. Not the kinda stuff a junky would want to steal, and nothing rideable.

I did have a trek mountain bike that someone gave me, and my gardener was checking it out, so I gave it to him.

All the good stuff is in the garage and the house.

And I figure those piles of wheels and fenders have 70 years of rust on them anyway, so a few more years in my backyard ain't gonna do any more harm...

I got junk stashed every where.
Today was pedal sorting day.:)
004.JPG

Back