When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who needs a job?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice work if you can get it

Where do I sign up? 100K for a job at a bike shop in Hawaii? Wow! Just send me 3 first class tickets....I'll be there in short order. :cool:

68.jpg

if you factor what it cost to live there a year; $100,000.00 a year might not be as Handsome as it first appears.

Howard Sprague rented a beachfront cottage for $30 a month in mid 60's..... just say'n

if you factor what it cost to live there a year; $100,000.00 a year might not be as Handsome as it first appears.

Seeing as I own property on The Big Island I suggest $100,000 is pretty substantial for a bike mech.. That the employment ad is not telling all. They'll want somebody who is on top of everything racing in the bike world and the income is also dependent on ability to generate sales, and receive it based on commissions.

Good luck on that deal as Tourists are certainly hard pressed dragging racing bikes back as 'souvenirs'

You can live nicely in a small home rented @ $3,000 a month and in the Kona area having an extra 50K to party on,, you're living dam good.

Last edited:
Back