When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER 15th Annual FREE SWAPMEET & SUNDAY ride - October 4th 2015

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
15thAnnualCCSwapmeetWEB.jpg

That's right our twice-a-year FREE CYCLONE COASTER SWAPMEET will be held on OCTOBER 4th this time - WHICH IS THE SAME DAY AS THE CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride - For those who haven't been the CC swapmeet is small BUT there is loads of great items from fellow riders - enthusiast - CC family members who are passing down their extra parts & projects @ swapmeet prices & it's held in the back parking lot of the World Famous PIKE BAR & RESTAURANT - Located @ 1836 E. 4th Street ( 1 block west of Cherry Ave ) in Long Beach - CA - ALSO the CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeets are ALWAYS held on the SAME DAY as the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride which leaves 1/2 hour LATER @ 11am from Portfolio Coffeehouse AFTER the swap

Our thanks again goes out to Chris Reece - Owner of the World Famous PIKE Bar & Restaurant - who opens the PIKE doors early @ 7:00am for EVERY CYCLONE COASTER FREE Swapmeet since day 1 - Great food - KILLER breakfast burritos - full bar open & use of his back parking lot which we need to be out of @ 10:00am SHARP

PLEASE NOTE -- Chris has asked for people NOT to arrive EXTREMELY early since the neighbors who live in the area will complain - Which in the BIG PICTURE will be a problem for Chris & the PIKE as a host to our FREE CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeets - PLEASE ARRIVE NO EARLIER than 6:00am to set-up your FREE swap spot - If you are traveling from a far - camp out a few blocks away & roll out to set up closer to daylight thats all & keep it down - & also PLEASE NO PARKING in the PIKE parking lot - Chris WILL TOW - no F****ing around - JUST A REMINDER the FREE swap starts @ 7:00am & NOW ENDS by 10:00am - THIS WAS A NEW REQUEST FROM THE PIKE OWNER CHRIS who wants the parking lot cleared for his 10:00am customers -

AGAIN - the CYCLONE COASTER FREE Swapmeet STARTS @ 7:00am - BUT - PLEASE ARRIVE NO EARLIER than 6:00am to set-up your FREE swap spot - Many killer rare parts as well as complete bicycles exchanged hands as they do at everyone of these CYCLONE COASTER FREE SWAPMEETS here @ the PIKE - Thanks to my fellow bicycle enthusiast & fellow riders @ the PIKE BAR & RESTAURANT home of the FREE CYCLONE COASTER SWAPMEET since day one

The CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride will be AFTER the FREE Swapmeet from Portfolio Coffeehouse @ 11am - 1/2 hour later due to the swapmeet - A GREAT DAY ALWAYS - Pop a reminder on your hand held device of choice NOW for the CYCLONE COASTER FREE SWAPMEET - So you are sure not to miss it THIS TIME - Thanks again to everyone that makes CYCLONE COASTER a part of their Sunday - Ride Vintage

Yep Mike - But early with a chance of late is a good time to arrive ... See you there ... post picks of items here if you want to prepare people for a ATM run ... Frank

I'm looking to buy a set of CWC peaked duck tail fender if anyone has a set to sell me. I promise, it's going on a worthy bike.

These fenders were also used on CWC built Hawthorne Zeps.

To bad you can't make it out to the 15th annual CYCLONE COASTER swapmeet Slick ... looking forward to the December CYCLONE COASTER ride ... The 2015 Belmont Shores Christmas Parade is the NIGHT of December 6th from 6-8pm ( The same day as our ride ) ... so if you get Monday the 7th off join us from 6-8pm ... Then the 2015 Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade is on Saturday, December 12, 2015, 10 a.m. ... These FREE EVENTS are open to ALL CYCLONE COASTER family members - REQUIREMENTS are (1) a VINTAGE BICYCLE ... (2) a CYCLONE COASTER t-shirt ..... I will post all the details closer to December for those interested ... Ride Vintage .. Frank

Back