When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Coaster Vintage ride in Charlotte Oct-11

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Come out to Charlotte and ride your Vintage Bike with us! This will be our 2nd Monthly ride! It's a nice ride along the Little Sugar Creek Greenway about 12 miles total. If you need to borrow a Vintage ride, speak up! We have several cool Bikes available. Meet at 9 Am and leave around 10. Location is 3352 Westfield rd., Charlotte. There is also a Facebook page to Geek out on!
https://www.facebook.com/HurricaneCoaster1941?ref=hl
Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• Sample5.jpg
    Sample5.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 258
Cool logo Don, like the twin-flex and coaster, maybe I should grab the name Monsoon Coaster

Thanks Mark! With the crazy weather you guys are having, Monsoonal does fit better! I believe the Cyclone you guys have is in reference to the Pike rollercoaster in Long Beach.

Hopefully we have nice weather again. I plan on riding my Aerocycle in honor of Tony. If anyone else has one bring it out! V/r Shawn

My girl and I will be there. Plan on riding the Aerocycle in honor of Tony H. Trying to get the girlfriend to go pre-war on the Skylark but she's partial to her Trojan so we'll see. V/r Shawn

We're about to head that way and look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! V/r Shawn

Back