When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everything's for sale but not selling everything sale! - Part 1

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
I'd like to raise some money for a hot rod project I'm starting on because who doesn't need yet another project, right? Anyway, I'm going to list most all of my bikes and accessories over the next couple days but I don't intend to sell everything. When I reach my $$ goal, I'll pull everything that hasn't sold back off the market. So, if you see something you want, better grab it while it's for sale. Additional pics available on all. Just PM me.

All prices include insured FedEx Ground shipping in the US 48. NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING.

SOLD - 1936 Elgin w/Elgin Cycle Motor. Does not run but a motor guy could probably have it running quickly. SOLD
DSC_0024-1.jpg

SOLD - 1937 BSA tandem custom. Only known male/male frame. Front drum brake, 2-speed Tornado rear hub, beautiful lugwork, custom large headlight on fork, combo of NOS & repop decals, adjustable rear bars, Brooks saddles. Might take awhile to find a box for this one. Taillight shown is no longer there. I'll get a better one. $900 - SOLD
37_BSA_2-1.jpg

SOLD THIS ONE - 1960s Western Flyer Sabre Flyer, red & black (frame repainted) complete except for headlight lenses. Pretty cool '60s tank bike w/accessory speedometer. SOLD
ny6aqumy_1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Motivation

Here is some motovation for you. It took me 5 years and a divorce. I had to completely dissasemble and hide all the parts in various garages and shops until the divorce was over. I wish you well on your project.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 503
From one hotrod guy to another, love the rides. Your Duvall style windshield , the flatty and the track nose are timeless. The 59 Camino's don't fit your theme, so for that reason I will take one.....Rog

Remaining bikes for sale

Deleted sold bikes, combined remaining "for sale" bikes and lowered the prices on them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back