When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn Henderson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I posted this in the balloon tire thread, thought the Schwinners would appreciate this. 1941 Henderson, owner bought it used "72 years ago" which would be '42.

Would you do whitewalls or blackwalls for this bike? And what tire would you use? Plan on riding the heck out of this bike, would like a higher pressure tire for rolling easily.
I hate asking the question.. but what do you think the value is? Original key is still present, paint looks great, just needs some luvin'!

Henderson bike.JPG
Henderson bike3.JPG

Nice bike! And decal.
Blackwalls.
Add a correct seat, grips and tires....and if the fender light and horn ate functional....
Value... $700-900...maybe even more on a good day.
But, I would keep that one in my corral.

It's all about the Rescue / Revival and of course the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

my FB page
https://m.facebook.com/antiquebikerescue

Last edited:
I was thinking black too... original lit. I saw had it pictured with blackwalls. Definitely staying in my little arsenal, trying to transition to only prewar bikes and letting the rest go. I just like to know the value for my own sake. Thanks!

Nice bike! And decal.
Blackwalls.
Add a correct seat, grips and tires....and if the fender light and horn ate functional....
Value... $700-900...maybe even more on a good day.
But, I would keep that one in my corral.

It's all about the Rescue / Revival and of course the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

my FB page
https://m.facebook.com/antiquebikerescue

Wow! Nice find. Beautiful original paint.

Get correct tires on a nice set of S2s or Drop Centers and a nice restored seat. $1200-$1500. The way it is.... $900.

A pair of johns royal chain black walls would look perfect. I think this would have come with a sliding rail mesinger seat also. Just a really nice OG paint prewar schwinn.

Going to pick it up in a few hours, pretty stoked about it. It will live with my '39 snap tank, 41 Elgin, 42 Elgin. Trying to go prewar!

Johns tires all the way. I don't know the real value but I am cheap and would pay $1200 all day. Really cool bike enjoy it.

Going to pick it up in a few hours, pretty stoked about it. It will live with my '39 snap tank, 41 Elgin, 42 Elgin. Trying to go prewar!

And when you change the scheme of your collection again, I'll be waiting. Of course I'll have to sell a few things first.

Back