When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct 8 2015 Fairborn, Ohio Bike Show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A classic and antique bicycle show has been approved at Wright State University for Wright Brother's Day! See the attached flyer for details :D

ALL MAKES AND MODELS WELCOME!

WBD20flyer_zpsa8ixnwiz-1.jpg

Last edited:
A classic and antique bicycle show has been approved at Wright State University for Wright Brother's Day! See the attached flyer for details :D

ALL MAKES AND MODELS WELCOME!

Partsguy thank you for posting the image. And MANY thanks
for indicating the authentic location in your heading.

You all are going to have a waaay-good time.

A tip o' the hat to you - partsguy !!

............. patric

Just an update and FYI:

The show is going to be held in front of the Wright State Student Union main entrance. If you are coming from I-675 and turn left on Colonel Glenn, you will turn right at the second intersection. The Student Union is a big building with a large entrance. You will see at least two of my bikes and a replica high-wheeler, graciously loaned from Carillon Park, parked out front. Simply park your bikes next to those. I may have forms to put with the bikes such as make, model, year, etc. The idea is to have a row of classic and antique bicycles leading up to the entrance.

Here is a map:

http://www.wright.edu/sites/default/files/page/attachements/Wright-Campus-Map.pdf

SU_photo06_zpsxqyngyl7-1.jpg

There were lots of people at this event today and the turn out was good. I want to thank God for the beautiful weather today and Tim Fox for bringing out his remarkably restored 1934 Davis Flyer and his original 1917 Ty Cobb. I also got a few leads today and we sparked some interest among a couple students.

We have the door left open for a 2016 show for Wright Brother's Day but that will be left to the next class. I will finally graduating this spring.

Back