When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help ID these pedals please...Miami, or ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

boardhoarder

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi all,

These pedals came on a bike a buddy of mine purchased a while back, but we're looking for a little more info on what they originally came on, as they aren't correct for his bike.

From what I can tell, they are Miami, but can anyone confirm? And what from what year(s)?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Boardhoarder ... those are Miami ... CABE member chitown (Chris) posted
this ad a while back.

........... patric

miami factory.jpg

Nice. I was just about to post that same ad. But Brother Patric was all over it.

Hey, thanks Patric! I should've known that you (and Catfish) would have the info on these. That kind of knowledge is why I come here.

So, now the question remains: anyone know what year(s) they used these? I know it says 1917 in the catalog above, but were they also used before that...or after?

So, now the question remains: anyone know what year(s) they used these? I know it says 1917 in the catalog above, but were they also used before that...or after?

Boardhoarder ... these pedals do not show up very often -- at least in
the limited amount of lit I have.

Could be they are most-often associated with one or two of the four
major marques produced by Miami Cycle Co.

Have not seen them associated with FM .. but that doesn't mean they weren't.

Intuition tells me these pedals may show up in Racycle catalogs more
frequently than within the catalogs of the other three brands.

Could be wrong.

Much more research is indicated before conclusions can be made.

........ patric

Last edited:
I haven't seen them before but I'm the first to admit that the time frame that I focus on is pre-1910. And namely Racycle.....

Thanks for the additional info, Patric and Wcben.

Anybody wanna take a stab at what these pedals might be worth?

Can't say for sure whether or not they will actually end for sale, but I want to recommend to my friend who owns the bike that we maybe sell these or swap them for something more appropriate for his ride.

If your selling I'm interested. Price on them I'm not sure 75.00 125.00 I can't see 200 but who knows. Still let me know thanks

Back