When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Starlet

-

Ross

Finally riding a big boys bike
b38e4c2126b0a79314abbc544094798f-1.jpg
I picked this up this A.M. For granddaughter looks like I need a tank and light. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Looks like it will clean up great. Seat isn't correct either, that and the Rocket Ray and Deluxe non-chrome tank can be challenging to find! I've had 5 or 6 Starlets over the last 2 years, and have just one now- I do have a set of chubby white grips....good luck with the parts search, she should love it :)

Darcie

My wife has a 54 be Goodrich badged starlet skip tooth. She loves it. We were lucky enough to find it with the tank but no light.

Good news on the tank, thanks....yes keeping paint. It does ride great. Probably will do hub tomorrow brakes aren't great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 inch is kool,way more 26 inchers out there,most of the used rocket rays are just that USED bicycle bones has exact repros for a hundred,most used rays are gonna want clost to that and willneed work,tanks $25.00 to $50.00

Back