When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Columbia WW II G519 military tribute balloon tire bicycle

-

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1941 Columbia G519 Tribute bike I built this summer. Great bike to ride around vintage WWII events. PM me direct for any details thanks!

DSCN3732_zpsipv9ms1a-1.jpg

DSCN3734_zps1ay2obhs-1.jpg

DSCN3735_zps5egayeir-1.jpg

DSCN3733_zpsdrrjebko-1.jpg

DSCN3740_zpsa4qbnv5c-1.jpg

DSCN3742_zpskk7xeqf9-1.jpg

DSCN3739_zpsdt5xgxl1-1.jpg

DSCN3741_zpsbkogqs3g-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking bike. I'd also like to do a tribute bike some day and I hope it's as good as yours. Thanks for posting.

Very cool! This is something I have wanted to build as well, but have never found the right base to start from.

Very nice job!!!! How did you find all the parts?
Guys like you helped me out Ed! LOL! Other CABE and RR Bike forum members along with MLC in OH, some ebay and local flea market finds. Could not do it without other collectors sharing knowledge and expertise. I am very grateful.....

Guys like you helped me out Ed! LOL! Other CABE and RR Bike forum members along with MLC in OH, some ebay and local flea market finds. Could not do it without other collectors sharing knowledge and expertise. I am very grateful.....

I'm glad I could help.

Back