When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Shelby Speedline Super Airflow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm listing this for a very good friend of mine. If i could buy it, i would. He rides it often. All original paint 39 Shelby Super Airflow. There are less than 7 that i have photographic record of being in original paint with this color combo and these options. Chromed fluted fenders, chromed steel guard, original bars, stem, originsl torrington 15 streamline teardrop pedals, original handlebar ducks, original travelog fork mount, the rack is the only setback. It IS an original aluminum rack BUT was a girls that was converted to a boys. The only other thing is the speedometer cable and drive are both missing. Original lobdell seat. Delta aluminum mouse taillight. This is a once in a lifetime chance to buy an uber rare Shelby. Asking $12,500 obo. Serious inquiries only, no trades. The bike is 45 minutes away from me and i can assist with shipping, storage, or delivery to southern California. Thanks guys.
FB_IMG_1440898985094.jpg
FB_IMG_1443338749340.jpg
20150926_154857.jpg
20150926_154911.jpg
20150926_154924.jpg
FB_IMG_1443338745735.jpg

FB_IMG_1440898985094.jpg

FB_IMG_1443338749340.jpg

20150926_154857.jpg

20150926_154911.jpg

20150926_154924.jpg

FB_IMG_1443338745735.jpg

Stunning!
This is like one of those big chocolate covered strawberries. You no you shouldn't, but you just want to take big bite out of it and savor the moment.

What are the switches/doo-dads just ahead of the grips?

I believe those are called "ducks". They have a reflector in the front. May have been used for newspaper bag hooks. I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong. There are repros out there.

I believe those are called "ducks". They have a reflector in the front. May have been used for newspaper bag hooks. I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong. There are repros out there.

Stoney is dead on correct. Handlebar ducks. Add on accessories item to hold your grocery bags or newspaper bags. Reflector in front.

Sweet bike! Are you saying there are seven known originals of this configuration? I didn't know that there were too many more original paint Speedlines in all colors/configurations. How many original paint bikes do you think there are? V/r Shawn

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back