When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Johns royal chain whitewalls

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Decided to put these on the roadmaster, and I needed the red tires for my Hiawatha. They look great on the bike, even though their a little bright.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 194
When I do another clean up and re-grease of my 1936 Schwinn Henderson, I'm going to put a set of these on, I think. When I first cleaned and re-built the bike, it was 1997 and the only balloon tires to be had were those you could find locally. The internet just wasn't there yet in terms of sources. There are white wall knobby Cruz tires on there now, but these would look much better. A project for this winter or next year perhaps...

Got a set of Johns whitewalls on my Color Flow. Love them glad I bought them. Best part is the ribbed whitewalls, imo.

Heres my set on a Cleveland Welding made Western Flyer..Pretty much everything John makes is awesome!!
20150925_141039_zpsjlpokyrs-1.jpg

I've got a pair of Johns White Walls for every one of my bikes. They are great tires!

Between the white and blackwalls I have about 15 sets of these and ride them all the time. Besides riding great they look great as well. V/r Shawn

^^^^ I agree with Shawn. I have multiple sets also. Best tires for the money out there. great ride great look.

Back