When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corvette

-

bigb

On Training Wheels
Just bought an old Tiger (see my other thread) and now I have a chance at this Corvette for $250, all original. Is this a good deal?

Attachments

• Corvette.PNG
    Corvette.PNG
    375.5 KB · Views: 198
That price is not too awfully bad. I picked up an almost all original 62 Radiant Green for $225 and it was also missing the fifty dollar S reflector. The chrome was excellent, SS fenders were very clean, the seat cover was like new, tag still on the rack and the paint/decals were in excellent condition. The one in your pictures is not all original. From what I can see in the 5' shot the shifter and bars have been changed out. Also it appears the paint is missing on most of the right chain stay and a crank scuff on the chain guard. Throw out a lower offer and see where the sellers bottom line is.

Apparently it sold right away and the seller did not remove his ad or return emails.

I've run into that situation a few times. I see no good reason for leaving your ad active after the item is sold.

I turned down 2 300 dollar offers for this Corvette, now I am glad that I kept it. Of course mine has a 4 jewel rack

Attachments

• presents 001.jpg
    presents 001.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 143
  • presents 002.jpg
    presents 002.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 145
Radiant green is fun. Looking for a radiant green 59 girls version, what is it called, a fair lady?

I just got this 1955 Corvette on ebay for $265 and unbox it and assembled it today. It rides great I think it was a great deal!
20151023_151224-01.jpg

Back