When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help!! What do I have?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

seeshauna

On Training Wheels
My father recently passed away. He had a "thing" for vintage bicycles. I know nothing about them. When he passed he was down to four bikes. Two of which we're hanging on to and two I need to sell. I have no idea what they should sell for. They both obviously need work. I know one is a 1972 Schwinn Stingray Krate Lemon Peeler that is painted brown. The other one is a AMF Roadmaster Luxury Liner. This is the one that I am really unfamiliar with. I don't even know what year. Can anyone fill me in? I'm sorry to sound so ignorant :confused: Here are a couple pics of the roadmaster.

photo.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Sorry for your loss, but Welcome to the CABE!
What are you keeping?
Roadmaster...late 30's/early 40's?

Last edited:
Welcome to the CABE.

Take your time and research these two interesting bikes you will be selling . This hobby is brings out the good and bad in people .Watch out for lowballing parasites,especially when they know you are a rookie.

I think the Roadmaster is early '40's, but the light, rack, and tank don't appear to be correct.

Last edited:
a early 50's CWC Roadmaster bike with colson tank (or monark tank they looks similar) cwc tank not square on edges and there's a gap at the back, everything else looks correct for that bike.

thats a post was frame, and the fenders, rack, chain guard & springer are probably original to frame, not the tank or lite

Welcome!

The bike appears to be from 1950-54. The fork looks bent backwards and the chrome is painted over which hurts the value. If the fenders are peaked in the center they are original.

Sorry for your loss, but Welcome to the CABE!
What are you keeping?
Roadmaster...late 30's/early 40's?

Thanks for the welcome! We're keeping a Columbia and a Schwinn. I think my grandpa gave the Columbia to my dad when he passed away and the Schwinn because he loved it...or at least I think he did since it was hanging on his living room wall :p

Welcome to the CABE.

Take your time and research these two interesting bikes you will be selling . This hobby is brings out the good and bad in people .Watch out for lowballing parasites,especially when they know you are a rookie.

Thank you. A friend of my dad's is asking what we want for the bikes but I have no clue. That's why I am here :)

Back