When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Sting-Ray STOLEN from Whittier CA

-

63SuperStingRay

Look Ma, No Hands!
So my shorty typhoon/stingray clone was stolen from the patio of my grandmothers retirement home. This was Whittier, CA. It's I a one of a kind, so if you see one like it, is is it. It is a red 1964 20" typhoon with FULL, double brace fenders with the white tip and pin stripes. Its done up as a period modded stingray clone. It has 64 wide knurle bars, 66 stick shift setup to a 36 spoke 5speed rear hub, westwind in front, knobby in back, both white walls, and a diamond pleatted persons solo polo with 64 crimped sissy's bar. If by any mirical you see it on the street or in a shop or a swap, please do the right thing and contact me immediately. I have over 8 years and well over a thousand dollars invested in this bake. But more importantly to me is that is was the beginning of my bicycle collecting and has been my daily rider almost the entire time.

Attachments

• Full-Size.jpg
    Full-Size.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 334
Thanks for all the support you guys. I'm also sure it will turn up, every piece is too distinct, if a single shows up on eBay, craigslist, or at a swap, I'll know there my parts.

i m in the process of moving, i should have it some where but i have no idea where it is. but the original owner engraved his info on the bottom of the crank, so it is still easily identifiable.

Back