When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with old Hiawatha bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

motorhead

On Training Wheels
I am a new member and not so talented with a keyboard. I am looking for help in finding out about an old bicycle the I found in a barn in southern Minnesota. It is a men's Hiawatha bike with an Indian mascot on the front fender. I think that it is from the thirties, but not sure. My buddies grandfather had purchased it new and it sat forever in his barn. I will try to upload some pictures of it and see if anyone out there knows anything about it.

Thanks for any help,

Motorhead

Welcome to the cabe Motorhead. You have come to the right place for info as there are lots of knowledgable members here that can help you out. Pictures will be key in helping you determine what you have.

This post should be moved out of 'Forum Issues' for better visibility.

If there's a Indian head ornament at the tip of the front fender, it sounds like a Hiawatha Arrow.
If it still has it's original paint, no matter what condition, that's huge, so don't think that you need to shine it up.
Post pictures here before you do anything with the bike.
Many good intentions have been the downfall of a classic bike.

Back