When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Hutchinson, Kansas License Tag

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tjkajecj

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Saw a Hutchinson, Kansas license tag, on a bike, while attending the Gateway Coasters ride this past weekend.
Did not know they existed, but now that I do, would like to buy one. Family nickname for grandfather, father and brother.
My dad at 78 still rides with us and would like to put that on one of the bikes. The one at the ride was a 1948, pic of one below is a 1959.
Hopefully someone has one to sell.

Thanks
Tim

Hutch_License.jpg

Hey tim, I'll work on jake. Mayberry hell give it up. I have a 1959 yellow Kansas plate, but unfortunently it's from Wichita.

Rob,

Thanks, Jake said if I could find one from a city with his name he would trade me, but I do not see that happening.
Even though I could not ride that day, I still wanted to come just to see what others had.
Did not expect to see something I wanted in the first five minutes I was there. Actually, my wife noticed it before I did, to busy talking to Jake about his bike.

Tim

We have some cool bikes, and a few cool accessories as well. I'll keep an eye out for ya tim.

Back