When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT Restored messenger seat

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought this seat off the auction site for a $160 for a Bike I was going to restore but have sold the bike. I'm looking to trade it for a troxel long spring seat or some parts I need for my 2 1936 Shelby Airflow projects.

IMG_5127-1.jpg

IMG_5128-1.jpg

IMG_5129-1.jpg

IMG_5131-1.jpg

IMG_5133-1.jpg

IMG_5126-1.jpg

things i'm looking for the 1936 shelby Airflow. truss rods and bracket. Fork, nice set of fenders, Rack, 36 date coded Morrow hubed rear wheel,Peanute tank.

long spring seat

I bought an old bike with the wrong seat. Someone on the cabe mentioned it was early pre war. Is this the type of seat your looking for?
seat-1.jpg

The one I need has a metal strip around the edge. They use the same seat on the Schwinn Arocycle

I have the seat you are looking for. the cover is bad but the rest is in good shape. I hadn't really thought about selling or trading it but let me know if you're interested.
img_0506.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back