When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT Restored messenger seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought this seat off the auction site for a $160 for a Bike I was going to restore but have sold the bike. I'm looking to trade it for a troxel long spring seat or some parts I need for my 2 1936 Shelby Airflow projects.

IMG_5127-1.jpg

IMG_5128-1.jpg

IMG_5129-1.jpg

IMG_5131-1.jpg

IMG_5133-1.jpg

IMG_5126-1.jpg

things i'm looking for the 1936 shelby Airflow. truss rods and bracket. Fork, nice set of fenders, Rack, 36 date coded Morrow hubed rear wheel,Peanute tank.

long spring seat

I bought an old bike with the wrong seat. Someone on the cabe mentioned it was early pre war. Is this the type of seat your looking for?
seat-1.jpg

The one I need has a metal strip around the edge. They use the same seat on the Schwinn Arocycle

I have the seat you are looking for. the cover is bad but the rest is in good shape. I hadn't really thought about selling or trading it but let me know if you're interested.
img_0506.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back