When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Sting-Ray from Oakland

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Joe Buffardi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Found this beauty and I looks untouched and all original. I have abosolutley no clue on the value of the Sting-Ray these days so I hope I didnt pay too much for her. Your input and expertise is very welcomed. Thank you in return.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 235
Nice! Looks like all you need is a rear fender. Whitewalls optional. :)

Attachments

• 1968_23.jpg
    1968_23.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 233
Beautiful. I would say that after adding a rear fender in the same condition as the front one, based on the condition of the seat, speedo, streamers, and the fact it has the RARE Stik Shift chain guard ebay could easily get $800-900 I believe. I love my stingrays and keep seeing high price in the sold section. There are a few that have been sitting in for sale with price tags that I think are low but have not sold so you never know, but I think your would sell right away.

Nice find, I'm pretty sure not being a deluxe it would be a fender less at some point the front fender was added. Very nice bike

You are correct Tom.... in 68 you could only get fenders on a Deluxe or on the rear of a Krate .. The front could have been a dealer install though

Back