When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this Iver Johnson worth

-

Eric

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have an opportunity to buy this bike but I dont want to pay too much. What is the going rate on this 1921 Iver Johnson? It has original paint and original clad wheels.

Thanks,
s-l1600.jpg

Those don't look like steel clads to me. Rear looks more modern, front looks like westwood style 28"

I would probably be at about $400 or maybe a little less for that as is if I really wanted it.

Those don't look like steel clads to me. Rear looks more modern, front looks like westwood style 28"

I would probably be at about $400 or maybe a little less for that as is if I really wanted it.

+1 ...took the words right out of my mouth...

I've been the high bidder on eBay for that bike. No one else bids on it! I hope you buy it, I don't need another Iver right now!

Date on that is more early mid thirties (my 37 Iver moto had factory 28" wood grain painted steel clads)
Those wheels look like 28" Raleigh wheels ($100-$150) Maybe worth $400-$500 tops (wrong stem also)

I don't think I'd go more than $400 on it..............It's a little rough around the edges. Pete in Fitchburg

Thanks for all the good price info guys. He wants way too much especially because I would have to handle all the logistics on getting it home.

The two piece triangle taper cranks with left hand thread bolts are probably worth the most on that bike. I remember buying just the nuts for 20 each. But piecing it would be a shame. Im thinking 5-600 selling price

Back