When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oddball Prewar Schwinn

-

klunk!

Finally riding a big boys bike
I picked this up several years ago and never got around to doing anything with it. Life got in the way of projects and now it's time to figure out what I'm doing with all of this stuff! Removed the obviously incorrect parts and looking for info as to what it is? Model? Year? It is Original Paint, frame, Locking Fork w/ Key and tank, Fenders are also in original paint, Dog Leg Cranks are not dated. Any Help appreciated.
IMG_1836.jpg
IMG_1837.jpg
IMG_1842.jpg
IMG_1849.jpg
IMG_1850.jpg
IMG_1856.jpg

Can't really read the serial number. Might be from 1940?

Love the tank graphics, not commonly seen. The fenders have the scallops that turn into the pinstripes. Seems that was an option from pre war through the fifties.

I've seen others with that paint scheme, know little about it. Hope others chime in.

Pretty rad. The fender and tank paint schemes are great. I'll let you store it at my house while you're figuring out what to do with it.
Cheers, Geoff

Old Ball Prewar Schwinn

Awesome bike bud killer paint rare !!
The true oddballs don't have Schwinn !!
Or wish they had one !!

Last edited:
Back