When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Schwinn Double Diamond Motorbike Cycleplane

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Djshakes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I bought this recently. Will ship from MI next week directly to buyer. I haven't seen the bike in person. Double diamond frame with tank. Forks and Fenders appear to be wrong. Longhorn bars. Wire chassis seat. $1,200 plus shipping obo. These are all the pictures I have for the time being. It was Ranger badged. Tank was verified to be solid, no rust. Appears the hole might be slightly enlarged on top but hard to tell in pics. it might just be missing the metal ring that crimps around the hole.
bike.jpg
bikez.jpg
image1.jpg
bike.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice Tim.
That 35 tank is really hard to find ! !
. . . and it looks pretty clean
I'm seeing this restored as a 35 DD Black Ranger.
GLWS

This is a great project or start for a 35 resto. Very hard bikes to find complete etc..
If someone is interested in this project? and ends up acquiring it, hit me up for some of the missing parts, I might
part with an original rear carrier, front fender, guard and saddle if the new owner promises to complete the build
restore / etc. Maybe by offering these parts might provide the incentive for someone out there to pull the trigger.
1st year Motorbike by Schwinn and a major direction change in design for balloon tire bicycles....

reference pic for the dreamers

For you dreamers

Attachments

• 1935-rear-rack.jpg
    1935-rear-rack.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 346
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back