When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is a Pea Picker really worth this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The paint touch-up leaves something to be desired. Obviously not a 3 speed. Nice OG seat. $2500 is dreamland.

The only Krates I ever actually seen sell for that kind of money are near mint disc brake bikes. V/r Shawn

I would say $1800 tops. I sold a repainted orange for $1600 that was a 71'. So a mint green 69 would definitely sell for almost 18 on ebay

I would say $1800 tops. I sold a repainted orange for $1600 that was a 71'. So a mint green 69 would definitely sell for almost 18 on ebay

I thought that was Campus Green? .................................... J/K

Wrong tires those are expensive. Seat is not so great does not match the quality of the paint. Who knows what else has been monkied. Probably swapped out the seat and tire to another bike.

$1250 is tops.

Typical of Todays Craigslist. What used to a be a great source for finding wholesale or even fair retail bikes and goods is now........on a good day? ........Double retail.

Certainly there are still some deals out there, but most of what CL offers up? is along these lines.....

or worse..

Back