When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike work stand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oldude13

Finally riding a big boys bike
Can some one recommend a good bicycle work stand? I need one Maybe a table/bench mount type
Thanks

Nothing beats a Park, and in this case it's best to buy "more" than you think you'll need. Get the top of the line and it'll be a joy to use for longer than we're around ;)

http://www.parktool.com/product/deluxe-bench-mount-repair-stand-prs-4-2-1

PRS421_001-1.jpg

i bought a "bike hand" fullstand off of amazon. Holds the heaviest ballooner with no issues. Was about $90

I've got a Park bench mount. Got a deal off local Craigslist. It works great. Only thing I would change is t have it hang the bike farther out from the bench. Sometimes if the bike isn't perfectly straight, the pedal hits my bench when I'm adjusting gears, or whatever.
A heavy ballooner also tends to really stress the bench top, so be aware of how thick the material you're bolting it to is. I have no doubt the workbench top would give out before the work stand. LOL
Newer lightweight bikes, or Stingray-sized bikes are no problem though.

Back