When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn approved GT200

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I may have one,I know I have a Schwinn approved GT...just not sure which model. I am heading home soon,will let you know either way.

I went through mine and only have 100 0r 120. What is the application for a 200? While we're at it if anyone knowswhat 100 or 120 went on I'd appreciate it as well. V/r Shawn

Gt200 is on the super sports. Perhaps the 100 was a varsity, or 5 speed stingray equipment.

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

What is the application for a 200? While we're at it if anyone knowswhat 100 or 120 went on I'd appreciate it as well. V/r Shawn

The GT-200 was a long-cage version of the "Schwinn Approved" (Huret-built) derailleur used exclusively on the Super Sport from 1970 through mid-'73. It was replaced by the GT-210 on mid-'73 and '74 models. The GT-210 was an updated version with a patented "pusher-plate" cage design.

The GT-100 was the first Shimano-built derailleur used by Schwinn and was used mainly on 1970 to early '74 5-speed models with wide range (14-32T) freewheels such as the 5-speed Suburban, Collegiate, and Deluxe Twinn. It was also standard on the 10-speed World Traveler (first imported Schwinn), and was used to supplement shortages of the Huret-based Schwinn Approved derailleur on the '70 to early '74 Varsity and 10-speed Suburban. It was replaced in early '74 by the Shimano built GT-120, the latter of which was also used on '74 and later Sting-Rays.

b5e8a56b6f641b18d346214086d2dec6-1.jpg

Back