When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian? Harley? Motorbike ID needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mongeese

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike has no badge and has been painted over. The holes on headtube extend slightly further than he middle of headtube and the badge holes would be on the side of the badge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 292
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 292
The CABEr who is familiar with the ''tells'' within
the yellow boxes ... will be able to I.D. your motorbike.

......... patric

imagehr.jpg
image63SXWXSF.jpg
imageyhy.jpg
imageFL6G6EZO.jpg

I second the Elgin ID. snowflake Fauber ring was used by Elgin (teens,20s)........possibly others...........yes more pics would be much appreciated.

Weird to see the truss rods with no extension on the fork to them. For a motorbike that seems odd. maybe different fork? maybe hacked off.

Thanks so far everyone. Let me know any pictures you wish as to help ID. Also I noted the rear dropout was factory filed down on the outside buy not on the inside. The head tube original paint is white in that area and there is remnants of green paint throughtout frame.

Maybe Wards Hawthorne Flyer? That ring is seen on those as well. I think the fork had a plate under it that extended to the truss rods, also a Hawthorne type fork. The pinch in the back stays....hm.....? Thats my guess. good luck with that one.

Maybe Wards Hawthorne Flyer? That ring is seen on those as well. I think the fork had a plate under it that extended to the truss rods, also a Hawthorne type fork. The pinch in the back stays....hm.....? Thats my guess. good luck with that one.

There has been no truss rod arms cut off from the fork. Actually the truss rods are pretty straight with no bend to them. This is an interesting bird.

Fork?

This is a pic i found on the cabe. this is what i meant by metal plate. This bicycle has the same ring as well. When doing research i noticed that fork and ring together on a lot of 30s balloner Hawthornes. Maybe yours is from that era right before the switch. I don't guessing, but look up 30s hawthorne bicycles. Thanks to howevers' pic i used.

Attachments

• IMAG0263_zps9bae3da8-1.jpg
    IMAG0263_zps9bae3da8-1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 236
Back