When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which handlebars would be more appropriate for a 1935 Schwinn Motorbike

-

dave429

I live for the CABE
I have a 1935 Schwinn motorbike and was wondering which re pop bars would be more appropriate. Straight back cross bars pic 2 or bars with more flair like pic 1
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I believe it would be the straight pull backs. picture didn't work either.
JKent

I figured it would be the straight back ones as well. Anybody have any luck with buying the repop handlebars?

Probably came with straight pull back bars. Since you're gonna use repop bars anyway, no need to worry what purists think. Go with which you prefer. I ride with both styles. I prefer the wider ones for more relaxed cruising and the narrower style for riding in traffic.

Good point everyone. I want a fun cruising bike. My plan is drop centers with 2.125 tires, running fender less for now, until I find a set that fits anyway.

Good point everyone. I want a fun cruising bike. My plan is drop centers with 2.125 tires, running fender less for now, until I find a set that fits anyway.
Imo...I'd hold out for original bars... they pop up on here all the time... different styles too....Then the chrome matches on the parts you already have and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Imo...I'd hold out for original bars... they pop up on here all the time... different styles too....Then the chrome matches on the parts you already have and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I second this advise

Back