When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any old bikes for sale in Texas?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
My cousin ( stl ted) will be in Austin for a business trip for a few days and would like to buy some bikes and parts. Think Austin, Dallas- Fort Worth,Waco, as far as San Antonio. Please let me know what you have and I will get in touch with him. Thanks ver much.

If he is passing by El Paso, TX I have 2 bikes for sale. One is a Monark Coupe De Ville, the other is a Monark Imperial. I dont have any pictures of the monark imperial since most of it is still packed in a box but it is in rough condition. Everything is there but it could use some TLC.

IMG_1214.jpg

Don't think he's going that far out, but I'm going to let him know just in case. Thanks for your reply.

I have a steel Monark Silver King and a Columbia Twosome project. I could also throw in a Vintage Fuji jr road bike and a Murray Eliminator and a boys 24" Flightliner. Would make a package deal for all of them. Provide email or text number for pics.

I have a steel Monark Silver King and a Columbia Twosome project. I could also throw in a Vintage Fuji jr road bike and a Murray Eliminator and a boys 24" Flightliner. Would make a package deal for all of them. Provide email or text number for pics.

What area in Texas are you from?

12301609_1054798367918716_7410707848854734995_n.jpg

I have several in Rowlett and just happen to know where all the bike collectors keep Smaug's hoard hidden around here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/slowspokesdfw/ We have a swap meet coming up on the bridge in Dallas in a week actually http://www.bazaaronthebridge.com/ not sure what time he will be in town but I would be happy to introduce him to the collectors here. There is a barn and 50 acres not far from me with more bikes than I could restore in a year and I have another good friend nearby who always keeps a full cache on hand.

Back