When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lady Iver

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

neighbor

Finally riding a big boys bike
My latest find
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hard to find color combination............Iver Johnson Cream !! Nice grab. Pete in Fitchburg

image.jpg
image.jpg
Thanks guys, ya I really like the color scheme it has. The patina is just lovely.
I didn't know it was a hard to find color.
I just happened upon it and bought it 3 hours later after an hour drive over to retrieve it.

Last edited:
That was a nice buy - good for you. I'd love to buy that license plate if you want to replace it with one from NH :)

That was a nice buy - good for you. I'd love to buy that license plate if you want to replace it with one from NH :)

Hey thanks dfa242,
I gonna keep it all together.
There is a Newton ,NH although who knows what state the plate is from.
I've never seen such a low number plate like this.
To be right up front, I bought the bike to scavenge parts for my truss but I haven't the heart to strip it down, I like it too much.

Okay, thanks anyway - always good to keep it as found.
That plate's from Newton, Mass.

Okay, thanks anyway - always good to keep it as found.
That plate's from Newton, Mass.

cool, i used to live in The Lake/Italian section, fire hydrants and lines in the street were painted Italian flag colors.fond memories for sure

Hi neighbor,
Boy do I hear you there................I've bought way too many Lady Iver's with the idea of parting them out to finish other projects, yet when I get them home and study them carefully, I can't bear the thought of dismantling something that has survived and been whole for all of its life! Unless the bike is totally trashed, I have a hard time parting them out. Pete in Fitchburg

Back