When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting reunited with my Jaguar!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
I got this Jag a few months back and after some debate decided to sell as I needed the funds. After putting it up for sale and no offers I traded it for a 60s Huffy tandem in mint condition and a 20 inch 69' typhoon. I made the deal as I had two buyers lined up for the tandem- both buyers backed out.

In the meantime, the guy I traded with cleaned the jaguar and then called me telling me that it was worth thousands as it was a 1961 and said he wanted a lot of money for it so depression set in. Finally, he called me today with a great deal- give him back the tandem and $300! DONE DEAL!! The way I see it I can sell the typhoon that I stingraynized for about $200. The guy put the horn in the tank so that's $75 I don't need to spend. SO the whole bike after putting on new whitewall westwinds will have cost me- $100 originally, and $175 to buy back plus tires so $275. I am so happy to have it back. Only thing I have to do is clean the tar off the bottom bracket.
Before and After pic (guy sent me this)
IMG_2819.jpg
IMG_2985.jpg

Back