When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Canti

-

ohdeebee

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just picked this up. Odd bike. Springer fork, B6 rack, deluxe rear reflector, S2 rims, 3-tone paint but no provisions for a light. Fenders are bolted to braces but everything looks original and nothing other than the grips seems to have been replaced.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Schwinn Canti
Just picked this up. Odd bike

Schwinn model B4. Didn't normally come with rear carrier.

We just had a similar bike, a '46, deluxe with full feather guard and springer, but no fender light...turns out ours was a Whizzer. Otherwise I would have guessed the Springer was an add-on option, or Schwinn was just using up parts.

Darcie

Serial starts with an I and is under the bottom bracket. No indication this was ever a whizzer. Rims could be lobdell, not S2. Can't see any marking or knurling under the crust. Skinny trusses on fork, non tapered kickstand.

Serial starts with an I and is under the bottom bracket. No indication this was ever a whizzer. Rims could be lobdell, not S2. Can't see any marking or knurling under the crust. Skinny trusses on fork, non tapered kickstand.
I say 1946...someone probably switched out the stand or something since they had a tendency to lean badly with the tapered stand.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back