When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the tricycle forum

-
Nice to have a forum devoted to tricycles! There's not too much out there for trike collectors in the way of information, other than the terrific Tricyclefetish website. I've thought of starting up a tricycle-related website geared more towards parts and restorations, and hope it will one day soon be a reality. With retirement coming up before too many more years, it would be an enjoyable hobby for me. These little vehicles deserve their place beside their larger two wheel counterparts since many were made by the same mfrs as bicycles and with the same quality of construction. Save those vintage trikes!!!:)

Dave

? Tricycle...

Attachments

• 1887 Fay Tricycle.jpg
    1887 Fay Tricycle.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
lakeshore trike

Has anyone ever heard of a "Lakeshore" tricycle? There is one on e-bay for sale. the item #110725738660. It is not very pretty and hard to justify the price unless it is very rare,. Thank You

Up for auction is my early high wheel tricycle

I just consigned my early flat rim child's high wheel tricycle. This child's tricycle is an early flat rim tricycle that did not have rubber tires.

These are rare and very hard to find. To consider this gem, please refer to Cordier Antiques website in Harrisburg PA and click on Antique and Fine Art Auction for May 19th.

Description and several photos listed under lot# 32.

Back