When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh out of the river: Zenith

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Zephyr

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi, I'm new here. I joined because someone as a Zenith bicycle.
A guy I know found one in the river while fishing. He gave it to me as I like bicyle. I have an hard time dating it as it got painted. The person on here as a sticker for the logo. My bike got a riveted plate. Other than that the frame shape is similar but there's not fenders. the tires are 28x 1 1/2 if that might help.
Since I just got around to find parts for it so it can be ridden I didn't take a moment to have pictures of it. I bet it would be better.
My guess is 1925.
Thanks!

I will defenetly take pictures of it today and see if I'm able to load them up.
This bike is defenetly not a fake and I never posted before. Sorry if it happened before but it wasn't me and I'm legitimate.

I got the pictures of my ''fake'' Zenith.
IMG_0586-1.jpg

IMG_0596-1.jpg

IMG_0588-1.jpg

IMG_0589-1.jpg

IMG_0590-1.jpg

IMG_0593-1.jpg

IMG_0592-1.jpg

IMG_0595-1.jpg

IMG_0594-1.jpg

SWEET! That is a cool catch! It doesn't look like it was down there for too long. I was expecting a rusted out hulk. Have you tried oldroads.com?

Cool bike, that doesn't look like it was in the river for more than an hour or two.

Do anyone know a little bit about the history of those bikes?
How old would you say that bike is? I have tried oldroads and they have nothing I can compare my Zenith to.

Zenith is a marshal wells dept store brand ---your bike looks to be a CCM (Canadian built bike).

Back