tonyw Guest

Default Thunder Jet by Chain Bike Corp ?

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I am not a bike collector, but would like some information on a bicycle called the "Thunder Jet" made by the Chain Bike Corp of Rockaway Beach NY. It has a picture of a jet in the clouds on the tanks. I have owned it for about 20 years and it has always just sat in my "collections" room. thanks in advance Tony

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!
    It would be helpful to post up some pics of your bike, but in case you can't here is one of the three Thunder jet bikes i have. This is my son's 24" version.

If you can't post the pics you can send them directly to me and I can get them posted. Having 3 of these bikes I have an affinity for them becasue of the "Jet Age" correlation. As for value, not nearly as popular with collector's as some of the other major brands, but still pretty cool in my eyes. The company later became the Ross Bike Corp.

Is it anything like this one??

Joe
    Last edited by yeshoney; 05-11-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 26

0 Not allowed!
    did you know that tank fits almost perfect on a shelby 52A frame
    Patrick
    "The value of liberty was thus enhanced in our estimation by the difficulty of its attainment, and the worth of characters appreciated by the trial of adversity." George Washington

LIFE

“It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds” - Samuel Adams

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    if u look in chucksoldbikes albums i have on e in there for sale
    but the lights are not in the tank
    so take a look a nd see
    its in the album with the bike by the little shed thank u its for sale

Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 430

0 Not allowed!
    I have a 1975 Chain-Bike built Concord with the original manual I'm trying to sell. It was built in Allentown, PA. So when did they change to Ross?

Stormy964 Guest

Post Thunderjet riviera

0 Not allowed!
    we have a thunder jet by chain bike corp in Rockway Beach, New york to.. we are wanting how much money would should sale it for and over 50 years old... we also want information on it.. looked every were and cant find anything... just saw the pict and that is just like ours! thank you!