When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wont last!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What a beauty when she's upright! :p

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/bik/d/austin-schwinn-spit-fire-vintage-1954or/6840287951.html

1552712033746.png

1552712054648.png

1552712076854.png

1552712103348.png

I saw that for sale for a long time, I think maybe over a year now. Fair price, but she is rough, needs new tubes and tires, not skiptooth, needs better seat, people seem to dislike the white rims in general. If you put the $ in to make a nice rider you'd get a handful of guys offering you "$50 cash today!". If you need a ladies rider its a good candidate though.

I saw that for sale for a long time, I think maybe over a year now. Fair price, but she is rough, needs new tubes and tires, not skiptooth, needs better seat, people seem to dislike the white rims in general. If you put the $ in to make a nice rider you'd get a handful of guys offering you "$50 cash today!". If you need a ladies rider its a good candidate though.
These are just kind of responses i appreciate when inquiring about a potential find. This bike did not look like the score I'm looking for in my neighborhood. And oh yeah..... What brand is this ladybird?

Back