When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bricks 'n Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
567527f06f7cb06bb977e94526e80d73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 966618
Hey! We saw your post and thought we would say, "Hi"! (standing in front of the ruins of a Roman Temple dating back before the time of Stonehenge).

:cool:
Nice temple, but Rome (founded circa 753BC) older than Stonehenge (circa 3000BC)!!!!! Even with my country bumpkins knowledge of mathematics I can understand which is earliest. Lol.
Anyway, enough joshing with you guys. That looks like a cool ride, wish I was enjoying Italy right now!

Nice temple, but Rome (founded circa 753BC) older than Stonehenge (circa 3000BC)!!!!! Even with my country bumpkins knowledge of mathematics I can understand which is earliest. Lol.
Anyway, enough joshing with you guys. That looks like a cool ride, wish I was enjoying Italy right now!

Yeah, and nothing remotely vintage about those bicycles either.
You guys are going to have to mash the pedals pretty hard to top the amazing bricks that dnc1 has been posting.
I’m not saying it can’t be done, but it starts with riding a Classic and Antique Bicycle Exclusively.
Just kidding of course!
Great looking sites and rides.
Where I’m from, if a brick gets to be fifty years old, it gets pulverized and made into something else. Uggh!

Sadly @cyclingday, the same is now pretty true over here also. In London, land is so valuable that if you get 20 years from a 'run of the mill' building, you're doing well!
And speaking of mills (please forgive the cheesy segué), here's one I met earlier.
WP_20190323_14_33_56_Pro (4).jpg

Dandridge's Mill, East Hanney, Oxfordshire. Originally built as a silk mill in 1820, now an 'air b&b'.
It also, reputedly, has a haunted bridge!

Last edited:
Back